With its partnership with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) for Radiology, the ISR, as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with special relations is the key international society to facilitate global endeavors to improve patient care and population health through medical imaging.
During the 2020 congress, the ISR and ORMIS are promoting the exchange of important ideas, the advancement of radiologic science, and bridging current and future radiologic technologic advances.
This cutting-edge meeting brings the opportunity to:
1. Learn from and speak with international experts in radiology
2. Share experiences with your colleagues from around the globe
3. Promote your research and ideas with an international audience
4. Experience ground-breaking education from distinguished teachers
5. Advance imaging healthcare and research