It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 30th International Congress of Radiology in Muscat, Oman, co-hosted by the International Society of Radiology (ISR) and the Oman Radiology and Molecular Imaging Society (ORMIS), October 1-4, 2020 at the convention center in Muscat, Oman.
The theme of the ICR 2020 is “Building Bridges”. With the cooperation of many national and continental radiology societies, and related international organizations, the ISR and the ORMIS have organized an excellent program of outstanding international speakers covering the full gamut of today’s and tomorrow’s practice of radiology.
Highlights of our program in all subspecialties of Radiology, presented by eminent international faculty include:
- Scientific sessions with keynote lectures
- Research papers that highlight recent and important advances in our field
- Essentials of radiologic practice
- Case based presentations
- Hands on workshops
- Film interpretation session
- Special plenary sessions
- Named lectures honoring Antoine Béclère and Walther Fuchs
- Dedicated track for our radiology technologists
- Industry partners workshops highlighting their exciting innovations and new developments
We wish to express our sincere gratitude to our supporting organizations, the scientific and educational program faculty, as well as our industry partners, for their enthusiastic contribution to the congress. Finally, we cordially thank the ORMIS leadership for their overwhelming cooperation to the benefit of our congress.
Again, welcome to all colleagues from all around the world. Your participation in this congress will enrich the experience for all. We hope this conference will help bring a fruitful and prosperous future to the practice of radiology in the region.
Lluis Donoso, MD
Saqar Altai, MD
ICR 2020 Co-Chair
Eric J. Stern, MD
ICR 2020 Co-Chair